Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 06, 2006

Well here it goes.Here i am sitting at hadzah house.Well my exams sucks.They really made me stress until my menses was damn fucking heavy flow.It totally sucks.I woke up with a full blood on my pants.Damn it.I really fucking hate it when it flows like im bleeding in an accident.Well this days were fucking bored for me since i got nothing to do.


Now in at hadzah's house.Can't fast for the next week.Actually i got nothing to blog about.Haha.Well i fucking miss him.its been a week that i didn't get to meet him.I can't really talk to him much cause i made a bet with him for the 7 months that i have to be single without he calling me or myself.Only can call for important things.But that time he called me for fun the day after the bet.Haha.So sweeet of him so he lose fo a while.I have to call him whenever i get a new guy and that will never happen cause i want him to treat me swensen.Haha.Only wo of us will eat there.I wanna meet him.If can i wanna hug and kiss him.But i scared he won't feel the same as me.Haiz~He told me that he saw his ex and he still loves her.I was heartbroken but i just don't make it so obvious that i was upset.I just ask if he wanna go back with her he say yes.But i was like "Its been five years you guys don't talk or what so ever."

Well that time i dreamt of him.I dreamt that he's mine.And when i was watching tv,he came behind me and hug and kiss me.I was touch.He even called me SAYANG.Aww.I just wish that i get to be him.If not he will be remembered.


Well later im going out maybe go to bugis with my Syg and my DarLing.He can't come along since he working today.And he didn't ask me to wake him up.Haiz~haha.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah