Saturday, October 21, 2006
Well here i am again.Blogging my Stupid blog.
Im bored.
Im heartbroken.
I want you.
Only you.
Well im at hadzah house.A routine again.Hehe.I don't get to see him again.
Im sad.
I can't fast again.
It came out again.
Damn you blood.
Yea two more days to raye.Cannot wait.Tk puase nk raye lak aku.Haha.Yea got money from my mom sis and bro.Yuhoo.Too bad my late grandfathers is not here to celebrate raye with us.I miss him.And not to forget my late grandma also.I miss her.She is the one who took care of me when i was young.Help to tie up my damn long hair and get ready for school.Bought me ice-cream whenever im feeling down.Hehe.Cheer up me and my brothers and sister when my mom accident cause on that night all of us were sleeping in her room when the accident happen.Tell us stories about the past.When she was young and my dad was young,during the japanese occupation all those stuff.I love hearing her stories.I miss her hugs and kisses.I wish i had that now.Miss the days where we had lots of fun during her days were here stepping the ground of the earth.My house were crammped were caused of all my cousin that sleep at my house.Every morning we shared our breakfast and mostly our meals.Eat on a tray and share among all.All this had past.I miss the days.Well now we all are big but too bad we not like before.Going home soon and make my cookies.I haven't start on them.I need to do that all by myself.Make more ketupat for me to eat.Haha.I love ketupat.I want eat more of that.Hehe
Klah im off.Its quite a long entry.
Well take care guys.