Thursday, October 12, 2006
I miss him.I need him.I want him to be mine.I want him to know how much i love him,how much i need hm.But he didn't notice how much i love and need him.But all i got was NOTHING.Im hopeless.I've changed just for him.But he didn't know it.He thought that i was just a normal girl.But im different now.My life never been like this.It sucks.I hate you but i love you.I can't made up my mind.Did someone realise my changed or i haven't?I'm blank.I can't stop thinking about you.It keeps running in my mind.I miss your hands that comes around me,the way you cuddles me,the way you make me feel warm when we slept.I miss all thise things.Your lips that touches mine.Haiz~ I never been i this kind of situation before.Ok i did but not as hard as this.
Well went to work just now at Orchard.Kinda tiring standing and asking for numbers makes me felt sleepy.After work went to hadzah's place then went on to suntec teman my Syg go eat.Thought of going esplanade but get caught in the game of Quake.Its a nice fun game.I enjoy it.Then went to apply job at Giodarno.Don't know get or not.Hope i got it.Im happy if i got it.Now here i am doing some changes in my blog,my friendster all.He did called me but for a while.we did'nt talk much.HAiz
Kla im off.
Tired ar.
Im working tomorrow at 1.30.