Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 27, 2006

As usual as every week i will update my blog.Im here at hadzah house.Every week routine.Come here.Suppose to go home early today but still haven't bath yet.Haha.After i blog my dummy blog then i will bath and mommy here i come home.Haha.First time ever i went home early.Cause i need to go to my great granny house at around my school and at opera state there.

I miss him.He remember about our bet.Seven months without him i will be emo.He didn't call or msg me.I was sad.I miss hearing his voice.His hugs and kisses that i felt that im his.Hope one day i get it.And that time he saw my pic and his pic that i edited.I was "FUCK!!!! He saw it!"Haiz~

Yesterday at work i told nurul that my ex mus msg me all this stuff asking for forgiveness all those raye msg.And what do i get was "Go and patch with him back lar!".I was like "tk nk ar! Uat pe?".And the story goes on.......

And here i am sitting here waiting for my mom to call.Haha.Oh shit!

Im bored.I want him.I miss him.I love him.He didn't notice it.I lazy to go jln raye.I want to go out not jln raye.I hate that cause i damn lazy.



Till here guys..
Im off to the bathroom.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah