Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I fucking hate myself.Why i will always make stupid choices and make myself a fool.I fucking hate my fucking life.I can' stop blaming myself.If i hadn't met you motherfucker i will not in tis situation.I fucking lose all my hope on you.Its a fool for me to sleep wit you.I really hate myself.You were just fucking use me

.All i want was just a simple love from you.But why is all this thing happening to me?Maybe its just that im not meant in this fucking world.Its just a waste of time of me to fucking live in this fucking world.Im useless in this fucking world.I just want to die.




"GOD!! Please take me away from this world.Im not meant to be in this world."


i hate you motherfuckers.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah