Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Haha.Im back.Here i am.Well let's start.
Well on mon when im on my way to linda house,i saw this cute guy living around my area.I was like wow!! I've never seen this guy around before.Even though i always walk pass through there.I didn't even know that he live there.I think he's on his way to work.He keep looking at me and me too being so filrtish look back and was happy about it.Hehe.Reach linda house talk for a while then at 11 we went to sleep till 5pm.Its was like wow! Sleeping in an aircon room feeling so comfotable.Then woke up its was soon going to break our fast.Eat at her house then watch tv waiting for the result of who's goin to be our singapore idol.And what do you think its HARDY MIZRA.Yu hoo.I was fucking happy about it.
Tues what i do.Nothing.Went over to linda house.Sleep.Then dream of something.And it came out to be true.I just create a poem for someone i know.Here its goes:
The first time i met you,
i wasn't sure of who you really are.
From what i see,
you're just the same guy,
that i've known alot.
But when i get to know you better,
my heart changes.
You're not thh type of guy,
that thought you were.
I started to feel comfortable
when im with you.
The day we make out,
i started to feel and think bout it.
Whether its for real or
its just a stupid fling.
All i wanted,
was just a simple love.
I've given all my hopes
but in the end,
i've lose it.
I just wish that
you would bring it back.
Even though we are not meant to be together,
i just wish it will.
"So God!Please help me
to fullfill this wish for me."
Then today dreamt about him.Was kinda funny and when i woke up he message me.Hehe.